Seed Becoming a Tree- How can we use this mystery to manifest our goals ?



I was about seven or eight  years old and we were living in a small town .We had a small garden in our house. My father who was a school teacher was growing vegetables in our small garden. I used to watch him gardening and asked  him from where the leaves and  colorful  flowers have come. In the seed there were no flowers neither in the soil . One day he made me to select the seed , I selected red seed of a bean (Rajmah) from the seeds in the plate and jointly with him prepared the soil and planted the seed in the earth .We together used to water. I was very keenly watching everyday rather many times in a day. One day I was amazed and  happy to see something in green coming out of soil - the aah moment, I jumped and went to my father to show him. I  became a keen  observer, watching how  day by day it is growing  bigger and bigger. And then one day - I saw the flowers and then a bean getting formed. Soon so many Rajmah beans came.

 As a small child I was wondering that from a seed which I had planted along with my father  in the ground how and from where  the plant, the flowers and so many beans came; I had only planted one seed. My father told me the seed becoming a tree  is the mystery of the nature, the God , the creator of this universe.

I grew up wondering about this mystery - contemplating about this during my schooling, engineering, post graduation, day after day, wondering about the secret of  seed becoming the tree. I started thinking how this mystery can be used for the benefits of the humanity, for improving the quality of life, and leading a successful fulfilled, purposeful life.

One day a thought flashed  in my mind 'can we implant the goals as seeds in our body mind system to get them manifested ' and started working on this jointly with my professor Krishanaswamy ji .We observed that the seed has the information and energy stored in it to manifest the tree - complete knowhow. Analyzed the process of seed becoming the tree - select the seed, prepare the soil, implant the seed in soil, nurture it to become the tree automatically. Based on this analogy can we implant our goals in our body mind system - selecting the goal, preparing the body and mind, implanting the goals in the deeper levels of consciousness, nurturing them to manifest them . Our journey also started with a seed which got formed by the sperm and egg .This seed had the information and energy to form all the parts and create system of more than trillions cells.

 We came to know that our thoughts are very powerful, our thoughts are  impulses of energy and information; same impulses are the raw material of universe.  As Deepak Chopra says - "All of material creation is structured out of information and energy". We also learnt that human brain has an inbuilt goal striving mechanism. This inbuilt mechanism is termed as AGSM (Automatic Goal Striving Mechanism) which can be utilized to achieve the goals or we can say to manifest our dreams. This gave a birth to BMP( Body Mind Programming ) ; a systematic method to help people in their life journey from what they are to what they want to be . This got published in the form of a book " Create Your Own Future Through Body Mind Programming in 2015 by Life Positive ISBN 978-81-927737-1-1
Let's discuss about this .Share your thoughts and comments.

rkdham@gmail.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alladin Ka Chirag